Wisdom Tooth Removal in Hubli
Pain is difficult to ignore and especially when it is tooth pain. We find it difficult to eat, speak and even sleep. Most of us have suffered this pain due to the onset of wisdom teeth. If you are suffering from pain due to a wisdom tooth you can opt for wisdom tooth removal in Hubli at Shree Vishwa Vande Clinic.
What is Wisdom tooth extraction?
- Wisdom tooth extraction is the procedure of removing one or more wisdom teeth.
- The procedure is performed by cutting the gum and removing the tooth wholly or in pieces while the patient remains under anesthesia.
- Depending upon the complication in the tooth and patients’ condition, the dentist chooses the best anesthesia for the patients.
- The time required to carry out the procedure depends on the condition of the impacted tooth.
- During the extraction, anesthesia is used, and it takes a few hours for the effect of anesthesia to get neutralized.
- After the extraction, one needs to take some simple measures directed by the dentist to recover faster.
What is the need for wisdom tooth extraction?
Wisdom teeth are the 3rd molar teeth and are the last to appear in the mouth. It usually appears at the age of 17-25. Since it is the last set of teeth, there is not enough room for the teeth to grow, thus causing impacted wisdom teeth.
What is the cost of wisdom tooth removal in Hubli?
The cost for wisdom tooth removal in Hubli depends upon the position of your tooth. But extraction is a simple surgical procedure and is affordable.
What are the indications of wisdom tooth removal?
You might need a wisdom tooth removal if
- The tooth grows in the wrong direction, affecting other teeth or the back of the mouth.
- The tooth erupts partially or remains under the gum causing discomfort and pain.
- Infections and decay in the tooth.
- Complications caused in the nearby tooth.
- Swollen gums
- Difficulty in chewing
- Intolerable pain
If you have trouble with your wisdom tooth, visit Shree Vishwa Vande Dental clinic for wisdom tooth removal in Hubli.